Built and Reconstruction Projects Group
BRPG is involved in the process from the time the site is selected through reconstruction or construction exhibit review, site surveys, due diligence, government and city approvals, permitting, construction drawings, contractor negotiations, project management, procurement and close out.
We are committed to our client’s success in achieving not only the goals of your project but the goals of your company. As experienced construction management professionals, BRPG provides project management and construction services that will exceed your expectations.
Resources to meet your needs
Whether we are your primary source or supplement your existing staff during peak periods, BRPG has the resources to meet your needs.
Our project management services cover the whole project, from inception to completion. We treat each project as unique and we maintain momentum, which we see as two of the keys to project success.
BRPG helps clients to maintain control of every aspect — quality, cost, program, delivery and safety
Overseeing the project from its conception to its end, day-to-day operations beginning from the pre-construction stage through to the construction phase of the project:
- Visiting the site time to time to check on progress;
- Procurement and on time delivery;
- Quality assurance/quality control;
- Cost management;
- HSE training, supervision;
- Document control;
- Technical and Environmental Due Diligence (TEDD);
- Construction and contracting legal support.
Working very closely with the client to gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project, technology and specific need:
- Architect, design and layout;
- General contracting;
- Contractor selection and pre-qualification;
- Procurement and vendor selection, bidding and tendering;
- Site selection and analysis;
- Construction on the site;
- Project budgeting and scheduling; reporting and check on progress;
- Financial project control;
- Installation management