Height from 4m to 8m
- Deep freeze rooms (up to -40℃)
- Freeze rooms (up to -18℃)
- Cooling rooms (0-5℃)
The rooms are made of the sandwich panels depend on the isolation type with the thickness from 80 mm to 200 mm, covered with the bacteriology cover inside.
- The carcass and top cover are made of elements consisting of galvanized profiles.
- Galvanizing metal protects against corrosion and ensures long-term metal life.
- The bolt joints provide simple and fast assembly.
- The high quality galvanized or box-profile steel metal is used in the construction.
- The walls roof are made of sandwich panels.